- Compassion – We demonstrate compassionate concern for individuals lacking the means to provide food and shelter for themselves.
- Diversity – We believe that every person, regardless of race, ethnicity, political persuasion or religious affiliation is entitled to receive life services.
- Dignity – We respect the dignity of individuals by providing the highest level of integrity and confidentiality in our operation, programs and services.
- Partnership – Because we recognize that the task of ending poverty and homelessness is greater than the work of any one organization, we work with a wide variety of organizations and service providers.
- Relationship – We encourage and welcome all members of our community to volunteer their time and talents and to build relationships while serving those in crisis.
- Faith – We adhere to a faith-based view that emphasizes the dignity and worth of every human being and their ultimate dependency upon God for personal strength and purpose for living.